Subject: Lock and over-ride with Minox 35GT (was :And The Minox ML of course
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 16:31:15 -0500

Bob  wrote:

>The Minox GT has a 2X manual over-ride on exposure. But that exposure lo=
ck
on
>the ML is a great idea.

I remember that when I was using a Minox 35 GT and when I needed to lock
or over-ride exposure, I use to remove the protection cover of the hotsho=
 and to put it back, but back to the front.
The result was that the synchro flash was locked (at 1/125 I think)
but the needle was still moving and giving the correct exposure.
Then it was easy to lock or to give a correction to the exposure.
A kind of manual/semi automatic with only one speed available.

Lucien
BELGIUM