Subject: T-Max Developer
From: Robert Rose <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 14:11:16 -0800

<<Somebody knows correction factor for T-Max -own- developper by using other dilutions; the standard one of 1:4>>

I like 1:9.  I buy the bottle of T-Max RS, add the B part and it keeps.  For one-shot, I use, say 50 ml + 450 ml H20.

Lately, however, I have been using XTOL.. Exactly the same curve, and can be reused, and doesn't smell.

Try the 1:9 for 8 minutes as a start.  That might be on the under side, but then you can intensify.  You MUST do trials, since it is very sensitve to your individual agitation procedure.

Bob