Subject: No Subject
From: Woodwrkng@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 00:46:02 -0500 (EST)

Gary wrote

>Im new to this group

Gary, don't judge us on the last week E-mails.

>due to I stumbled across a Leica this past weekend.

>and... I am needing to find a manual...

>this Leica is.. its a screw mount Nr.617273 .. how do I refer to it?

Leica IIIF Red dial 1952/53

>was really jazzed to find it, ran a roll thru works very well- seems to

drag

>at the lower speeds tho. the leather and body are almost mint..

>thanks if you can help..Need Screw Mount Manual

Try to find a Hove reprint of the "Leica Instructions for the use of the

Leica Camera Models c, f & g"

Thanks Lucien
Yea .. did seem to be a bit ah.. snippy-- not using this area for photography
stuff only I see.
Again thanks for the information--
Gary