Subject: Re: Ted / More Cofee Ted!
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 15:12:05 -0500 (EST)

<< Subj:	 Re: Ted / Remembrance Day / Moss (Emeritus)
 Date:	97-11-12 08:35:12 EST
 From:	75501.3002@compuserve.com (ted grant)
 Sender:	owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
 Reply-to:	75501.3002@compuserve.com
 To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
(INTERNET:leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us)

 Marc wrote:   <<<<<<<< My name is Marvin  & you are quoting me!

 <<<It is not very often that I say to myself "I wish that I had said that"
 This is one of those times -  Ted has hit the nail on the head.  Email is
 not really the same as live converstion,>>>>

 Thankyou Marc!  <<<<<<<<<<<<How did Marc get in this?

>>> Sorry Ted --I just thought that your error in using Marc's name
        was both amusing and apropos of my error in using Jim's
          name, instead of yours.  Seriously, I think that it is just
            such typos that lead to a lot of misunderstanding.

  Daaaaag :)

  Marvin  ( "I'm not slow witted --just a little obtuse )