Subject: Re: M6 malfunctions
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 00:28:20 -0600

At 07:55 PM 11/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I've read some posts on this group re: slow-speeds and the film counter
>malfunctioning on late-model M6's, but are there any other common problems
>that seem to plague this model?=A0 Also, in reference to the above=
 problems,
>has anyone had it/them happen again after being fixed?=A0 I've been told by

A very few people had problems. Same thing can be said about the Nikon F5,
or the EOS1n, or the ...(add your goat here).

Don't worry about it. Get the camera that works best for you, unless you
don't care about actually taking pictures! :-)
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch