Subject: Re:Sell ur old Flashbulbs
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 14:23:14 -0500 (EST)

 Jeremy -- The Motion Picture Studios Prop Depts pay as high as
 $1.00 apiece for the old large focal plane bulbs.  Their duration is
 much longer & are more effective as a strobe flash can be lost in
 the blink of an eye.  ------------------------------   Marvin
<<
 Thanks for the story, I had tears rolling down my face.
 Now I know what to do with all those old bulbs I've been collecting for
 years...
 Scare the neighbours!
 Create UFO rumours!
 Freak out the nightlife around here!
 There should be a Govt. warning with them!