Subject: LUG Digest Question
From: Way2Loco@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 15:55:56 -0500 (EST)

Hello all!
I have a few questions for anyone who might be able to advise me. Having used
only medium format for the last several years, I am looking forward to a more
"travel friendly" M-6. From a research standpoint, I see no loss of quality
there, (the only exception being the negative size).
My questions are as follows:
     1. For the occassional shot that needs flash or fill flash, which small
unit (s) have been found to be the best
     2. Would anyone care to comment on the use of a Viso lll w/ prism and
the 65 Elmar for close-up work with respect to quality of finished work
(compared to modern macro lens), and ease of set up and use?
I know an SLR would be easier with respect to close up work, but I intend
have only one 35mm system.
     3. A reliable source for used lens and accessories  -  Please
     4. The use of the 135 brightline finder . Wouldn't this be a good
alternative to the small framelines?
Thanks to anyone who might share their experience!
Rick