Subject: Re: on the run - THANK YOU
From: Jack Gottlob <sam@injersey.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 21:27:04 -0800

ted grant wrote:

> Jack Gottlob wrote:
>
> <<<I really enjoy the site.  You guys are tops!>>>>>>>
>
> So you see, even when we yell and shout and don't agree, we are the:
>
> <<<  You guys are tops!>>>>>  And so are the gals!!!!! :)
>
> tedTed:  By guys I meant all of you out there.  I certainly didn't mean to
slight the gals.  Tina and the rest are A-1+ in my book of ratings. (By
the way Tina, that was a great tip about crimping the film.  Thanks.)  I
really enjoy pulling up my mail and reading all of information and the
bantering. My wife and I have a great arrangement:  Wsdhen we agree, she
says I'm right; when we disagree, she's right. (you can tell that I've
been married for awhile!)
jack