Subject: Re: Airport Security?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 08:24:09 -0500

At 11:32 AM 11/14/97 +0200, you wrote:
>A question that I've been wondering sometimes. How do people fare
>in getting TMZ and other fast stuff through Hearthrow etc. where you
>definitely don't get a handcheck?
>
>Is that little lead box (for four 35mm canisters) by Hama worth its
>price and weight?
>
>Kari

Kari:  Heathrow is the worst!  After politely arguing, I asked to see the
supervisor and took his card, telling him he would be responsible if any of
my film was ruined.  It wasn't.  I couldn't tell any damage at all on the
TMZ, but it did have it all packed in the Super Lead Shield bags.  I'm not
familiar with Hama.  Mine are made by Simca, I think - not too expensive.
Good luck!  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>