Subject: Re: Help/Marvin
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 19:55:39 +0100

Marvin,

you attached a copy of the M6 "Partner .. " biding web
site (in HTML) to your mail "Re: Leica Alphabetical Index /
Grimwood" from Nov 13th.

If you copy a web site, and just want plain text w/o the
HTML commands, save the site as *.txt. Then - at least - Netscape
does it automatically. If you want the site with *all* HTML
commands, save it as *.htm. In this case, don't forget to
save each of the images additionally.

Alf