Subject: IIIF Value?
From: Woodwrkng@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 20:03:16 -0500 (EST)

Hi there again Marc, and whomever--
	Still ogling over my Leica-and very much wondering about the value. Actually
my cousin is drewling..and wants to buy it..Im not in any hurry to sell..
theres nothing like an old well made camera that works as good as ..and in
many cases better than new ones..kinda rekindles the creative juices.
	I know that there is a lot to getting to the true value of a collectable
camera
but knowing the ballpark would be suffice. A shot of the camera is attached
that will give a little indication of the condition its in. It has no
dings..even the leather case is unscratched. Has a Summaron F=3.5cm 1:3.5 w/
sun shield..
Your best guess is appreciated
Gary