Subject: Re: Screw Mount Manual(west coast vendor)
From: "Roy C. Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 20:12:20 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 16 Nov 1997 Woodwrkng@aol.com wrote:
> I still need the IIIF manual.. however Id like to get a west coast vender to
> respond due to shipping...Thanks... anybody?  too frugal...

Just a thought that may be completely irrelevant depending on your
locaiton:
Have you poked around the photography sections of secondhand bookstores? A
Morgan & Morgan Leica Manual of appropriate vintage may have all the
information you need at a very reasonable price.  Such outlets have been
the source of much of my photographic library.  However, when I
can get an author's autograph, I do bite the bullet and buy new.

Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.
		http://www.connix.com/~royzart
Written with the assistance of a labrador retriever whose chin is on the
keyboard.  Any typos are his fault.