Subject: Re: Dan Posts dissertation on cold film photography
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:57:42 -0800

Dan,

I, and I know, many members of the LUG, wish to thank you for that very
well written dissertation on how cooling film makes it more sensitive to
light (photons.) The LUG is a very lucky group. The range of knowledge of
it members covers the gamut of science, technology, worldly matters, and
photography. And everyone seems willing to share this knowledge.

Thanks again Dan,

Jim