Subject: Re: Dating Yourself
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 13:14:39 -0500

HAHA! So perceptive! Yes, Good Ole Miss Joyner and I are BOTH retired
now...and yes, I will never be politically correct. I heard my wife tell one
of her friends that I spend a lot of time at the computer, listening to
Rush, Giddy, and the "Black Revenger"...when I'm not stalking the elusive
Great Blue Heron at Lake Brandt with my 400mm/5.6 Telyt-R