Subject: New M camera??
From: n5884108@sparc1.cc.ncku.edu.tw
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 16:04:41 +0800

- ----------

I am a R-system user(R5 + 90/f2.8 + 35/f2), but

I am interested for range finder camera, such as M6, for excellent performance lenses.

However, the range finder camera-M6 is not convenient for the lens more than 75mm. The M6

camera has introduced to the world more than 12 years. So I think that in Leica R&D group

is designing a NEW M-series camera, perhaps it would be named M6.2 or M7. If

someone knows the new M camera , would you please send the specifications of the

new one.

Thanks

Hongshi Kuo

  my e-mail: n5884108@sparc1.cc.ncku.edu.tw