Subject: Leica R recommendations
From: Steve Beyer <stevebeyer@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 11:09:40 -0500

Tom D., Eric W. , Ted G., and other R users,

    I have been using Nikon for a while but bought and fell in love with
Leica after making the
M6 plunge this summer.  Now I am spoiled with the Leica glass.   I have
been thinking of adding a Leica R to my stable and have no idea on what
would be a great kit.  Could you please share your ideas on what would
be your recomendations on Body and Lens Kit.  I probably can't do it all
at once but I can dream and start budgeting one piece at a time.  Thanks
for your help.

Steve