Subject: Re: Re: scanning
From: Woodwrkng@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 10:06:38 -0500 (EST)

ooops, hit the send button premature... oh well...
soo anyway I was saying... how its nice to speak with knowledgeable folks
here on the lug line....
- -and
Ive been looking to buy a good slide combination photo scanner.. and am
wondering if I could get some input from some of you folk who have them.. I
know its a much more expensive way to go at least via a plain flat bed... but
Ive got a lifetime on chrome that I want to start going through for the
cream.. and will be manipulating on photoshop...and Im on a PowerMac...any
input would be appreciated/Gary
PS My expertice is not in photography- I come from this at more from the
spare time mode -(enhanced recently by my finding an almost mint IIIf at a
yard sale)...my thing is carpentry... from soup to nuts-I can answer most
questions in that realm ..so if you want to know how to jig up to cut a
tenon.. or which lockset to buy.. Im your man...