Subject: Re: IIIf help (was Ricoh 28 mm LTM Lens)
From: wilcox@umcc.umcc.umich.edu (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 10:59:49 -0500

The IIIf is indeed a great available light camera. The 1.5X magnification
of the rangefinder makes focusing in near darkness easy. (Much easier than
a R camera and easier also than an M)

If your lens is a Summaron, it is likely that is a 35mm lens. The 50s that
were made in LTM are Elmars, Summars, Xenons, Summarits, Summitars and
Summicrons. (Am I missing any?) Look at the front ring of you lens for the
focal length.

I use my IIIf extensively and would be happy to help you out with any
questions about yours.

kw

- ----
LHSA, MEA, LAW                         preferred---> <wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>