Subject: Re: The Written Word
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 20:13:08 -0800

At 11:04 PM 11/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>any one interested in a trip to the Photokina? then Solms next october.  have
>not seen it yet, maybe some people dont plan a year ahead !!!

I started this a few weeks ago and have a list of about ten LUGgers that
seem to want to meet there. As a little more time passes, I'll put together
a message for selecting a time and place. There is a possibility that we
could visit Solms, in mass, on one of the days. This will take
coordination, which I'm happy to do. So a little farther down the line,
we'll start to get serious about plans.

Jim