Subject: Cameras on Everest
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 18:35:47 +0500

Greetings all,

	I just finished watching a fascinating film called The Conquest of Everest
- - The story of Edmund Hillary's conquest of Mount Everest.  I still don't
understand why people climb mountains but there was some great footage of
Nepal in 1953.  In a lot of ways the place hasn't really changed all that
much.  There was quite a collection of cameras hanging around the necks of
the various individuals involved in climb.  Marc can you help me out?  Do
you know what cameras the team were using?

Ian Stanley,

Kathmandu, Nepal