Subject: Re: 180mm f:2 Apo-Summicron / LA Zoo
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 15:24:11 -0700

On 23 Nov 97,  Dan Cardish wrote:

<snip>

> Hold on there, I was referring to the 180/2 Apo Summicron R lens, not
> a wide angle!  Still a lot of money, though.  Just off the top of my
> head, maybe about $4000 in U.S. funds.
>
> Dan C.

Yeah, Eric had his focal lengths crossed. But, considering that the
180/2.0 APO sells new for about US$6800, not too bad if in mint to
mint- condition.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Communist (n): one who has given up all hope
      of becoming a Capitalist.