Subject: Mixing M and R's
From: "Ferdinand U. LuDo" <fld@mozcom.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 06:59:18 +0800

Hello luggers,

I'd first like to thank you to those who responded on my query regarding
2nd body for the M6.
Out of the blues, a friend suggested that I mix the M and the R cameras
together. Something like this:

Since I already have an M6 with a 35 & 50 lens, he recommended that for a
2nd body I get an R6.2 or R8 and buy a 28/2.8 R and 90/2.0 R for it. He
feels that wideangles & long lenses are best used w/ the slr ?

Does anybody here have experience with this scenario ? Perhaps some
comments and suggestions (pro's and cons) would be nice to hear.

Again, many thanks for the support !

Ferdinand