Subject: Re: Leica/Nikon/Canon
From: hmcclary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 97 21:17:03 -0000

>Contentious opinion: film will be dead and buried for press use (note
>that qualification) within 2 years.

I agree for Newspaper type press usage.  I think that for trade magazine
publication and news magazines who are not as pressed on ultra tight
deadlines like a daily newspaper there will still be an interest in
film.. Heck every publication I shoot for still requires I shoot chrome
even though many instances color new would be better and FAR easier (this
includes one of your fine English pubs. the London Telegraph magazine).
Oh well it just means I get to keep hauling around all of those lights,
gels and color meters!  :)

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto