Subject: Re: 2nd M body
From: George Moore <gmoore@magna.com.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:09:41 +1100

>Hello Luggers,
>
>Can anyone here care to comment on what would be a good 2nd body for the M6
>other than an M6 ?
>I'm thinking of an M2, M4. However the M4 seems steep and its price is
>nearing that of a mint M6.
>Can u luggers comment on the M2, what variation there are available and
>which to get ?
>Is $1,100.00 a reasonable price to pay for a good condition unit.
>How is the repairability of the M2 and are there still parts available for
>it ?
>
>Would greatly appreciate some comments,
>
>Ferdinand

After 6 years with my M6, I bought a 2nd body, an M2 because of the self
timer,(yes I know, a VERY expensive self timer) I use them mostly for
landscape, and mostly use an incident meter, and what do you know! after 12
months I mostly use the M2. I can't comment on the M3 or 4 but the M2 is
just wonderful

George