Subject: Imarect
From: Don McClure <mcclure1@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 97 21:04:14 -0500

Having just obtained an Imarect universal finder (straight sided, with
the 8.5 cm index), I have a few questions:

What is the second, shorter index line for next to the main index line on
the ring that changes the focal length view? It only seems to work on the
13.5 cm setting.

Is the number engraved on the side a serial number?

I seem to remember somebody on this list some time back mentioning
dismantling and cleaning the these viewfinders. Has anybody done this? Is
this advisable/easy to do? Mine has a slight haze.

What a exquisite, jewel-like little gizmo this is! I could get addicted
to this kind of thing...

Don McClure
Abingdon, MD

a long-time LUG lurker...