Subject: Re: Leica R4
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 07:03:14 -0800

$750.00 is way too much.  I just came from 2 camera shows and the R4's were
consistantly going for $400.00.   I recently picked up an R4s and I've been
really happy with it. I had one a few years ago and traded it.  I picked
this one up and I'm glad to be able to get back into the R lenses.  I too
have an M6 w a 35/f2 Summicron.

Anyway, check out Don Chatterton or Tamarkin as well as Shutterbug Magazine
and you'll find something.

Good luck
Gabe