Subject: WANTED M4-2/P HELP!
From: khjradio@ptinet.net (William Brady)
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 23:25:15 -0800 (PST)

Thank you to all who responded to my request, I'm still looking for a "DEAL".
some people are asking $$ more than the Shopper.

  M4,  Ex+++  $ 895.00
  M4-2, Ex++ $ 875.00
  M4-P, Ex++ $ 850.00

Let me say that the Lecia Product is worth every
If I was going to spend top dollar for the M4/2/P series I would expect the
benefits that the shops offer...warranties and return options.

As I understand the Camera Shops service each camera to spec.  Again this is
why you pay extra.  I am just a guy looking for a "Deal".

Bill

khjradio@ptinet.net