Subject: Re: Tom A. / M2/M3/M4 conversion
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 19:33:21 -0600

At 07:38 PM 11/24/97 -0800, you wrote:

>bearing on ones creativity.  Perhaps on a persons selectivity in what is
>shot, but I feel that owning Michaelangelo's chisel would not make one a
>great scupturer. I have seen photos that great impact, (on me), taken

On the other hand, you can get painters together, and they will talk about
different brushes. Tools do influence the way one works. Especially as the
photographer gets better and better in their technique.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I am Homer of Borg, prepare to be assim...ooh, donuts!