Subject: Re: digital news photos/concerns
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 13:29:34 -0500

Eric wrote:

<<It's just a matter of having the space and time to do it.>>>

Hi Eric,

But that is only the tip of the iceberg digital imaging isn't it? What
becomes the major factor, is the cost to maintain a viable library as it
becomes bigger and the coost of upgrading the imageson a regular basis
before they deteriorate.

Like I said, I'm no whiz at this stuff and only going on what I've been
told by a Canadian Press associate making comments about digital cameras
and the cost of operation and storage.

ted