Subject: Thanksgiving....
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 17:18:59 -0500

At this time of the year, and our non-US members please bear with me, we
celebrate the many blessings we have- One of the things for which I am most
thankful is finding this group. It has been a short time since I started
'lurking' and learning. I am somewhat surprised that I am regaining some of
the old passion for photography, and I have all you folks to thank. For all
of those celebrating Thanksgiving, have a nice one. For those who aren't, I
wish you were here- to share the turkey hash and interminable football
games!! :)
Bless you all.