Subject: Re: Help / Mime????
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 10:29:27 +0100

At 15:56 26.11.1997 -0800, you wrote:
>M I M E  =  Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions. The system for providing
>graphics and other non-textual data through e-mail. Your e-mail program
>should take care of turning it into a viewable file.

Depends on the coding, Jim, specially in AOL. It doesn't work all the time
from Artari, Macs, and some Unix mashines to IBM/ clones. Some interpretation
problems between ascii 7 and 8. You need to decode the files, either by i.e.
wincode or a pic program (i.e. vueprint, photoshop, etc).

Marvin resolved the problem already.

Alf