Subject: Help with the M6
From: Way2Loco@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 01:22:38 -0500 (EST)

Hello All,
      I could really use some help and opinions on the following from anyone.
Also, I enjoy the fact that everyone seems to share their travel experiences
here.

     Which lenses, in your opinion, make more sense to purchase used, and
save a bit of money? My dream set (one at a time) would be a 24mm, 35mm F2
asph, , 90mm 2.8, and 135mm.  An article, I think from the LHSA was saying
some wonderful things about the 135 Hectar
     Do you recommend using the 135 brightline finder for any/all of the 135
lenses?  They appear to be fairly easy to find, and would seem to be easier
than just relying on the small framelines.. And, with that in mind, is using
the longer lenses with the M just a matter of getting used to the small
framelines?

     Do you find the framelines to be pretty accurate?

  And last, the question of using flash with the M6. I know it was not
designed with flash in mind, but on rare occasions, I need to use full or
fill flash. Do you have any opinions or recommendations there. I have been
told that if a person needs flash at all, to basically forget about the M6. I
just do not believe that. I looked at the G2 Contax, and was impressed with
its lenses and flash capabilities, but I really want an M6.

  Again, I thank you for whatever time you can devote to sharing your
opinions here.
Richard Bush
way2loco@aol.com