Subject: IIIf Loading
From: Woodwrkng@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 20:53:44 -0500 (EST)

Hi Folks
Its me with my new old IIIf again... (my garage sale find of the year)
Im just wondering.. is there a trick to loading this camera that I am
overlooking?
Would lightly peening the metal film catch flap on the take up spool.. hold
the leader better?- like mabe over the years its opened slightly and doesnt
hold the film as tight.? I have been setting the shutter to Bulb and then
holding it open so I can guild the film in more effectivly .. was there a
more effective quicker way? Or perhaps an aftermarket spool of better
design..? Thanks
Input Stephanie Input!!!!
Gary