Subject: Re: Calif Camera Swaps n Shows?
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 22:34:49 -0800

I've got a list of camera shows in front of me.  The best one I know of is
in Buena Park at the Sequoia Athletic Club.The next one is Sunday December
7th.  The address is 7530 Orangethorpe Blvd. Between #5 and #91 Freeways.
For info call 714-786-8183.  Now, there are some Bargain Camera Shows that
don't have such great stuff,  but occassionally you can find something.
The last one I went to,  I found 1 Leica lens...but it was great because it
was the one I needed.  The next one is in Oxnard at the Community Center
800 Dobson Way,  Dec. 6th.  You should call them and they can fax you a
list of upcoming shows and locations.  Their number is 310-578-7446.

Good Luck
Gabe