Subject: Throw away the Leica - Keep the Case
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 02:33:13 -0500 (EST)

  I  just acquired an almost new 47 year old Leica  lc.
  It has no built in range-finder nor view - finder but has
  2 accessory shoes for auxillaries.  The leather case
  is rarer than the camera & is much taller than normal
  to make room for the BL finder & slip-on RF.
  I can't imagine why anyone would want something like
  this, 47 years ago.  Ic's were used with microscopes &
  other instruments but why a field package like this?

  Marvin ( 2 shoe ) Moss