Subject: Re: 21mm
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 13:30:54 +0100

From my experience the 3.4/21 (1) balances contrasts far better with the
result of more rich and more pleasant b/w half/middle (?) tone rendition,
(2) more pleasant out-of-focus rendition, (3) more rich and pronounced
rendition of highlights (a) in low light, (b) in opposite (?) light (sun
directly into the lens), (4) more fine rendition of shawdow details (a) in
low light (e.g. f 4, 1/60 400 ASA), (b) in opposite (?) light.

And, it's shape is more nice :)

Did I mention, that my SAs were more sharp also than the 2.8/21 Elmarit
(of a friend of a friend :)  )?

Alf