Subject: Re: Which Metz for M?
From: Steve <steve@mvillage.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 08:48:16 +0000

An important thing to consider is the auto aperatures the flash has at
the iso you use it with. Most small flashes only offer 5.6 and 11 for
iso 400 fiim. I would rather have2, 2.8 and 5.6 so I can shoot at f4 and
have a lite fill. Some of the big metz have the ability of choosing any
f stop, but I don't know of any small units that do.
The vivitar 2800 gives 4 and 8 at iso400
Steve