Subject: Re: >>?[LUG]?<<
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 21:45:12 -0700

On 29 Nov 97,  Woodwrkng@aol.com wrote:

> wonder... whats the  [lug]  about?

Probably as an aide in letting folk without filters see what's from
this list amongst the entirety of downloaded messages. I suspect that
it is automatically attached to the user selected subject when Brian's
server receives it.

I, personally would rather have the word Leica used. LUG is so hard
sounding. I'd really rather have nothing, as before. Email software
with filters is available to anyone for downloading without charge.

What say you, Brian, what's up? If LUG here, why not RUG on the Rollei
list instead of the Rollei?

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer