Subject: [Leica] Re: 21mm's
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 08:13:48 -0500

Marc wrote:
<<The 2.8/21 Elmarit is not one of Leitz' happier designs...>>

Michael wrote:
>With all due respect...what could you possibly mean?  In my humblest
>experience, the 21/2.8 Elmarit is as good as it gets in the focal
>length...from any manufacturer.

Michael,

I have to say that I agree with Marc.
I find the Super Angulon better and also the 21mm Biogon for Contax G.

I don't know about the 21/2,8 ASPH but there is already one for sale
second hand here. (don't mean anything I think)

Lucien
BELGIUM