Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: "[LUG]" test, please ignore
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 23:08:17 GMT

At 15:54 30/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Jim Brick wrote:
>
><<<If you are taking votes, I vote no.>>>>>>

My vote if wanted would be a definite YES!

Some list software (Listserv I think) gives the option of getting posts with
this bit in the subject line that indicates which list it is from. I set
that option wherever I can- I get so many different lists and I use Eudora
Light and this is the only way I can see at a glance what list a message
comes from. I find it indispensible.