Subject: [none]
From: karabog@CAM.ORG (Bogdan KARASEK)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 19:52:00 -0500 (EST)

>Now, then, do I dare resurrect the thread about why the film sprocket
>holes will appear in the exposed film?
>
>Written by:	Roy C. Zartarian	| Prophets are not without honor
>		25 Stuart Street	| except in their own country
>		Newington, CT 06111 USA	| and in their own house.

Hi,

Without wanting to resurrect an old thread, I have two Leica IIIcs that have
this problem.  I have also seen photos by Cartier-Bresson where one could
see the sprocket holes. How do I get around the problem?

Please e-mail directly.  Thanks for the help.

 Regards,

 Bogdan KARASEK
 karabog@cam.org
 Montreal, Quebec
 CANADA

  "What we cannot speak about we must pass over
   in silence"  Wittgenstein