Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica Glow & Diffusion / Steve
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 23:14:01 EST

  Bravo Steve ----

  Steve -- I have been reluctant to post what you just said, since
  most LUGgers are aware of my affinity towards soft focus lenses
  that I used for many years to achieve the "Leica Glow" which
  term many LUGgers now misuse, as the glow was caused by the
  halation* of the out of focus high-lights (coma), in the old lenses
  and is not the same thing as the Japanese term "Boke".
  I certainly don't want to rehash and old tired string.

  Marvin (old tired string) Moss