Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R 80 Summilux/R lens line up
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 21:30:27 -0600

At 08:53 PM 11/30/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Thus, based on budget & hopefully, just plain common sense (although Leica
>glass works against that ;~); I'm going to try to be content for awhile!

Smart man. If you want to do some closeup work, an Elpro with your 90
Elmarit works great.

I can't see any use of getting a 19mm lens now since you already have a
21mm lens. Unless  you're doing architecture, then an SLR is the only
choice. But I don't think that's a problem for you. Be content. Once I get
a 75 Summilux M, I'm going to try to do the same.

Oh yea, and a 1.4 Apo converter. And maybe a 28 Elmarit R. <G>

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The distinction between past, present and future is only an illusion, even
if a stubborn one. - Albert Einstein