Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: "[LUG]" test, please ignore
From: "Willem-Jan Markerink" <w.j.markerink@a1.nl>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 18:29:06 +0000

On 30 Nov 97 at 23:08, Joe Berenbaum wrote:

> At 15:54 30/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
> >Jim Brick wrote:
> >
> ><<<If you are taking votes, I vote no.>>>>>>
>
> My vote if wanted would be a definite YES!
>
> Some list software (Listserv I think) gives the option of getting posts with
> this bit in the subject line that indicates which list it is from. I set
> that option wherever I can- I get so many different lists and I use Eudora
> Light and this is the only way I can see at a glance what list a message
> comes from. I find it indispensible.

Get a current version of Eudora Light, Free Agent, or the best of
all: Pegasus/WinPmail. All freeware, and they all filter on whatever you
want....including To: and Reply-To: headers in case of mailinglists.

Pegasus had this feature as freeware since several years, Eudora and
Agent until recently only in their payware versions Eudora Pro and
Agent (not Free Agent).

- --
Bye,

Willem-Jan Markerink