Subject: Re: [Leica] Consensus
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 97 14:06:16 -0800

> I believe there is an overwhelming consensus that we on the LUG do not like

I have not heard an overwhelming consensus. I have heard a small number
of loudmouth people say repeatedly and forcefully that they dislike the
[Leica], and heap scorn on people who do like it.  There are 526 people
on the Leica list (some in Digest form) and perhaps 10 of them have
weighed in with a public message. I have heard privately from 7 people
saying that they do like it. Whatever I do, I am not going to do until
December 15, and I don't want to see a lot of time and name-calling
energy wasted on this issue between now and then. This list is about
photography, not email.