Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [dundant]
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 03:06:37

At 06:53 02/12/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Set filters to <<any header>> contains: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>
>and filter the incoming messages to the appropriate message area.  The
>message lengths are too long now.  The end of the message is getting beyond
>normal screen width.  I hope the subject line in the message is revised to
>remove the "[Leica]".
>-GH

Thanks George- it was very simple to do that- far, far easier than it was
with Turnpike, which I now don't really miss.

Well for anyone who still cares- I now have the current version of my
software and I've set up a few filters and it all works extremely well. And
I have the benefit of more sophisticated software and nice cuddly coloured
icons at the top of the screen where before everything was dull grey.
Eudora filters are fun!

My one suggestion to anyone still debating the header thing is- maybe turn
the heat down a bit.

Joe Berenbaum