Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: "[LUG]" test, please ignore
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 21:24:49 -0700

On  2 Dec 97,  Joe Berenbaum wrote:

> As I type this I am downloading (albeit at a creakingly slow pace) the
> current version of Eudora Light. I really liked the filters that I
> used with Turnpike and I am glad that I can apparently now use
> something similar with Eudora Light. I now join the clan of those who
> see no point in having something like [Wasteofspace] in the subject
> line of the header...

Atta boy, Joe. You'll love it!

Many of my downloads are super slow also, what with an old 14.4 modem
doing the work, but fortunately, I'm an early riser and the wee hours
are when I do most of mine to avoid going nuts.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

           Thought for the day:
       Work is accomplished by those who have
       yet to reach their level of incompetence.