Subject: [Leica] Leicaflex, Leicaflex SL or R3? Need help again.
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 21:35:02 -0800

Hello there.

I am trying to decide between a Leicaflex,  Leicaflex SL or an R3.
Obviously cost is a factor right now so these are the choices.   Here's how
I see it;   If I get the Leicaflex,   I can get those 1 Cam lenses which
are substantially less money.  Now, if I do that....am I sacrificing lens
quality?  Are the 1 cams glass as good as the 3 cam?   Now as for the SL,
I can get the 2 cams...yes less than 3 cam,  but is the SL THAT different
than the Leicaflex?  Now,  as far as the R3 goes....I still have to get
those expensive 3 cam lenses.  As you can see a small dillema.   As usual,
any help would truly be appreciated as I am going to a camera show this
weekend and I'd like to hunt around.

Thanks
Gabe