Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: [LUG] Such a bargain...
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 02 Dec 97 11:29:00 GMT

christoph wrote
>>>>>>>The M6 helps saving money:
I get 39 frames on a Kodachrome which is 3 more than I could with my EOS
620.
Thus I save about $0.80 per film.
Just 3000 films and I will save $2400 which will be enough to get another
Leica.

I've noticed this too, the down side is how to print the extra 3 shots on an
extra proof sheet, at current rates an extra 10x8 sheet of paper is around
20p ($0.38) not to mention the residual processing costs...
Best to make that an extra 6000 films before the next camera...

Jem K