Subject: [Leica] SL2 + 19mmf2.8 + PA Curtagon35mm + 50mmf1.4 for sale!
From: Johan Ericson <leica.users@cig.se>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 17:48:47 +0100

Hi!
I have a nice SL2 black (not MOT) and a barely used
19mm f2.8 (not the new model), a very much used
PA Curtagon (Schneider) 35mm f4 and a pretty nice
50mm f1.4 (no R-cams) for sale.
They are the remands of a much larger Leica equipment.
I changed to Nikon back in -89 but kept this stuff because
of part "nostalgia" and part "to nice and hard to sell".
(I live in Sweden.)

All lenses have always been used with filter on and the
equipment is properly maintained.

Please, mail me if you are interested: johan@cig.se

Thanks for a mostly interesting user-group!

Johan Ericson
Photographer
Creative Image Group, C I G
Phone +46 40 6911305